Project Password Recovery
- Project Password by Thegrideon Software is advanced MS Project document (*.mpp) and template (*.mpt) password recovery tool.
- Project Password works with MS Project files of all versions including MS Project 2016.
Project Password Recovery Features:
- All passwords for MS Project upto version 2003 are recovered instantly.
- Write Protection passwords are recovered or removed instantly.
- Several attacks can be configured and queued for MS Project 2007 - 2016 password to open recovery:
- Dictionary attacks with modifications (wordlists for several languages are included).
- Brute-force attacks based on charset and length selected.
- Mixed attacks (combination of parts: dictionaries, brute force and fixed).
- Virtually endless number of combinations for mixed attacks.
- Advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique.
- Highly optimized code (SSE, AVX, AVX2) guarantees maximum performance.
- Supports up to 64 simultaneous processing threads (multi-CPU, multi-GPU).
- Utilizes NVIDIA and AMD Graphics processing units with a high-performance methods.
- Special fine-tuned code for NVIDIA Kepler and Maxwell based GPUs.
- Special fine-tuned code for AMD R9 series GPUs.
- Utilizes Intel HD Graphics GPUs (4000 and 5000 series, Iris Pro).
- All MS Project versions are supported (including 2016).
- Windows 10 Compatible.
How it works?
Protection methods used up to MS Project 2003 are not very strong and the passwords used can be recovered instantly.
Methods used in MS Project 2007 - 2016 are based on strong cryptographic algorithms (SHA-1, SHA-512, AES) and password recovery cannot be guaranteed in a fixed timeframe. Moreover due to iterative methods used in password verification recovery speed is limited.
In order to recover these types of passwords, candidates have to be created based on dictionary, sequentially based on a charset and length selected or as combination of dictionaries, sequences and fixed parts. Project Password allows you to set several attacks in queue, split password in parts and set each part independently with virtually endless number of combinations. Additional modifications are available including unique keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique, char replacement (e.g. T or t with 7), etc.
We did our best to enhance this tool performance as well as the recovery speed with some advanced methods and it found to be the fastest tool for MS Project "password to open" recovery.Password recovery speed for very common hardware is available below to back this statement up.
What is the password recovery speed?
The final password recovery speed is equal to CPUspeed + GPU(1)speed + ... + GPU(N)speed.
For example (Project 2007): Intel i3 + Intel HD 4400 GPU + AMD R9 280X = 10 500 + 4 100 + 250 000 = ~264 000 p/s.
|Intel® Core™2 Duo
T7500 @ 2.20GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
2100 @ 3.10GHz
|Intel® Core™ i7
2600 @ 3.40GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
4130 @ 3.40GHz
|~2 250 p/s||~4 700 p/s||~10 000 p/s||~10 500 p/s|
|~230 p/s||~475 p/s||~1 050 p/s||~1 060 p/s|
|~30 p/s||~60 p/s||~130 p/s||~135 p/s|
Intel HD and Iris Graphics: Intel integrated GPUs starting from HD Graphics 4000 can be used for password recovery acceleration. Intel GPU utilization is a unique feature of Thegrideon Software tools.
|+ Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|(12 CUs, i3 4130)|
|Project 2007||Project 2010||Project 2013/16|
|+ 4 100 p/s||+ 410 p/s||+ 50 p/s|
There are too many cards to list, but the main concept is simple: compute units (CUs) are the main building blocks of GPU calculation power. So card with 32 CUs is approximately twice faster than 16 CUs GPU of the same family and architecture.
AMD GPUs are very "password recovery friendly" and consistent despite architecture change from VLIW5 to VLIW4 and now to GCN.
HD 6770 (10 CUs)
R9 270 (20 CUs)
|+ 77 300 (7 730/CU)||+ 136 400 (6 820/CU)|
|+ 7 800 (780/CU)||+ 13 700 (685/CU)|
|+ 756 (75/CU)||+ 1 725 (86/CU)|
Recovery speed with Kepler/Maxwell architecture cards (sm_35/sm_50 compute capabilities) is much better in per CU performance than with Fermi.
GTX 470 (14 CUs, sm_20)
K520 (8 CUs, sm_30)
|NVIDIA GT 640
(just 2 CUs, Kepler, sm_35)
|+ 52 100 (3 720/CU)||+ 39 100 (4 880/CU)||+ 28 500 (14 250/CU)|
|+ 5 300 (378/CU)||+ 3 960 (495/CU)||+ 2 870 (1 435/CU)|
|+ 710 (40/CU)||+ 600 (75/CU)||+ 340 (170/CU)|
GPU performance is somewhat variable with number of factors including GPU/CPU combination and even driver version. Please contact us if your recovery speed is noticeable different from the data above.
Trial version allows you to configure and run any attack for up to 15 minutes. Recovery progress is saved in trial version but not used in subsequent trial runs. If password is recovered first char is displayed only.
With the "Home User" License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non-commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase the "Business User" License.
Home User license is only $29.95 and Business User license is $44.95.
After payment processing is completed, you will immediately receive the email with your registration key. The key should be entered into the evaluation version, which can be downloaded from this page.