BitLocker Password Recovery
BitLocker Password Recovery Features:
- Several attacks can be configured and queued:
- brute-force attacks based on a charset and length selected:
- optional limit on a number of equal chars;
- dictionary attacks with modifications (several wordlists are included):
- password in reverse, capitalized, uppercased, lowercased;
- adjustable mixed-case mode;
- predefined or custom char replacements: Aa with 4, Oo with 0, Ii with !, etc.
- advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique;
- mixed attacks for precise search range configuration;
- "Save passwords to a file" option to verify search settings or to generate a new wordlist, etc.
- Highly optimized code (SSE, AVX, AVX2) guarantees best performance.
- Utilizes NVIDIA and AMD Graphics processing units with a high-performance methods.
- Renewed code for Intel HD Graphics GPUs.
- Supports up to 64 simultaneous processing threads (multi-CPU, multi-GPU).
- Audio, script or web address based post-search notification.
- Windows 7 - Windows 10 (including XTS-AES encryption).
Direct disk access is required in order to read BitLocker encryption records. Most systems requires program to be started with evaluated privileges in order to access such records. You can right-click BitLocker Password shortcut and click "Run as administrator" to allow low-level access.
Volume encryption records can be exported to a file to be processed later or on another PC.
BitLocker encrypted volume is protected with 256-bit long master key. Master key is saved several times encrypted with different access keys (e.g. Recovery Password based Key, TPM Key, Startup Key, User Password based Key). Access Keys are 128-256 bit long and there is no way to brute-force them directly in any realistic timeframe.
BitLocker Password allows you to search for User Password if it is set (default for BitLocker to Go). Password verification is extremely compute-intensive (about 2 millions of SHA256 calculations per password), so recovery speed is limited and strong CPU / GPU hardware is required to achieve good recovery speed.
With BitLocker Password you can set several attacks in queue including mixed attacks (combinations of dictionary, brute-force and fixed parts) to limit search range and time and to use all the details known about the original password.
The final password recovery speed is equal to CPUspeed + GPU(1)speed + ... + GPU(N)speed.
For example: Intel i3 + integrated HD 4400 GPU + AMD R9 270 = 16 + 7 + 275 = ~300 p/s.
|Intel® Core™2 Duo
T7500 @ 2.20GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
2100 @ 3.10GHz
|Intel® Core™ i7
2600 @ 3.40GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
4130 @ 3.40GHz
Intel HD and Iris Graphics: Intel integrated GPUs starting from HD Graphics 4000 can be used for password recovery acceleration. Integrated GPUs are not so powerful in comparison to dedicated (discrete) devices and often overlooked but can add up to 30% to CPU performance.
|+ Intel HD Graphics 4400|
(12 CUs, i3 4130)
+ 7 pass/s
There are too many cards to list, but the main concept is simple: compute units (CUs) are the main building blocks of GPU calculation power. So card with 32 CUs is approximately twice faster than 16 CUs GPU of the same family and architecture.
AMD GPUs are very "password recovery friendly" and consistent despite architecture change from VLIW5 to VLIW4 and now to GCN.
HD 6770 (10 CUs)
R9 270 (20 CUs)
R9 280X (32 CUs)
|+ 140 (14/CU)||+ 270 (13/CU)||+ 450 (14/CU)|
Recovery speed with Kepler/Maxwell architecture cards (sm_35/sm_50 compute capabilities) is much better in per CU performance than with Fermi.
|NVIDIA GTX 470
(14 CUs, sm_20)
|NVIDIA GT 640
(just 2 CUs, Kepler, sm_35)
|+ 95 (7/CU)||+ 40 (20/CU)|
GPU performance is somewhat variable with number of factors including GPU/CPU combination and even driver version. Please contact us if your recovery speed is noticeable different from the data above.
Trial version allows you to setup and test run any password search for up to 15 min per set.
With the "Home User" License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non-commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase the "Business User" License.
Home User license is only $29.95 and Business User license is $44.95.
After payment processing is completed, you will immediately receive your registration key by email. The key should be entered into the evaluation version available from this page.