Bitcoin Password Recovery
- Bitcoin Password by Thegrideon Software is advanced passwords recovery tool for encrypted Bitcoin-Qt/bitcoind Wallets (e.g. wallet.dat files).
- Bitcoin Password works with Wallets protected using SHA-512/AES-256 encryption.
Bitcoin Password Recovery Features:
- Several attacks can be configured and queued:
- Dictionary attacks with modifications (wordlists for several languages are included).
- Brute-force attacks based on charset and length selected.
- Mixed attacks (combination of parts: dictionaries, brute force and fixed).
- Virtually endless number of combinations for mixed attacks.
- Advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique.
- Highly optimized code (SSE, AVX, AVX2) guarantees maximum performance.
- Supports up to 64 simultaneous processing threads (multi-CPU, multi-GPU).
- Utilizes NVIDIA and AMD Graphics processing units with a high-performance methods.
- Special fine-tuned code for NVIDIA Kepler and Maxwell based GPUs.
- Special fine-tuned code for AMD R9 series GPUs.
- Utilizes Intel HD Graphics GPUs (4000 and 5000 series, Iris Pro).
- Multilingual passwords are supported.
- Windows 10 Compatible.
What is the average speed?
Bitcoin Wallet protection is based on SHA-512 and AES-256 algorithms so the recovery speed is limited, but we did our best to enhance this tool performance as well as the recovery speed with some advanced methods and it found to be the fastest password recovery tool for Bitcoin Wallets.
NOTE:Encryption parameters for Bitcoin Wallets are selected based on computer power available during the encryption process, thus recovery speed (complexity) is variable from Wallet to Wallet. The following tables are based on a test Wallet with 75000 SHA-512 iterations. Approximate hashing rate is also provided, so the speed for wallets with different iteration count can be easily calculated:
The final password recovery speed is equal to CPUspeed + GPU(1)speed + ... + GPU(N)speed.
For example: Intel i3 + integrated HD 4400 GPU + AMD R9 270 = 185 + 70 + 2 910 = ~3 160 p/s.
|Intel® Core™2 Duo
T7500 @ 2.20GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
2100 @ 3.10GHz
|Intel® Core™ i7
2600 @ 3.40GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
4130 @ 3.40GHz
Intel HD and Iris Graphics: Intel integrated GPUs starting from HD Graphics 4000 can be used for password recovery acceleration. Intel GPU utilization is a unique feature of Thegrideon Software tools.
|+ Intel HD Graphics 4400|
(12 CUs, i3 4130)
|+ 70 pass/s
There are too many cards to list, but the main concept is simple: compute units (CUs) are the main building blocks of GPU calculation power. So card with 32 CUs is approximately twice faster than 16 CUs GPU of the same family and architecture.
AMD GPUs are very "password recovery friendly" and consistent despite architecture change from VLIW5 to VLIW4 and now to GCN.
HD 6770 (10 CUs)
R9 270 (20 CUs)
R9 280X (32 CUs)
|+ 1228 (123/CU)||+ 2910 (145/CU)||+ 5000 (156/CU)|
|92 (9.2/CU)||218 (11/CU)||375 (11.7/CU)|
Recovery speed with Kepler/Maxwell architecture cards (sm_35/sm_50 compute capabilities) is much better in per CU performance than with Fermi.
|NVIDIA GTX 470
(14 CUs, sm_20)
|NVIDIA GT 640
(just 2 CUs, Kepler, sm_35)
|+ 932 (67/CU)||+ 450 (225/CU)|
|70 (5/CU)||34 (17/CU)|
GPU performance is somewhat variable with number of factors including GPU/CPU combination and even driver version. Please contact us if your recovery speed is noticeable different from the data above.
Trial version allows you to configure and run any attack for up to 15 minutes. Recovery progress is saved in trial version but not used in subsequent trial runs. If password is recovered first char is displayed only.
With the "Home User" License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non-commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase the "Business User" License.
Home User license is only $29.95 and Business User license is $44.95.
After payment processing is completed, you will immediately receive the email with your registration key. The key should be entered into the evaluation version, which can be downloaded from this page.