ACCDB Password Recovery
- ACCDB Password by Thegrideon Software is feature-rich and fast password recovery tool for MS Access 2007 - 2016 databases (*.accdb, *.accde, etc.).
- ACCDB Password works with strong encryption methods: CryptoAPI (Access 2007) and AES based (Access 2010 - 2016).
- You may also check other tools for MS Access.
ACCDB Password Recovery Features:
- Several attacks can be configured and queued:
- brute-force attacks based on charset and length selected;
- dictionary attacks with modifications (several wordlists are included):
- password in reverse;
- capitalized, uppercase, lowercase, mixed case;
- predefined char replacements: Aa with @, Zz with 2, Bb with 8, etc.
- custom char replacements
- advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique;
- mixed attacks for precise search range configuration;
- multi-position modifications to cover modern password policies;
- Highly optimized code (SSE, AVX, AVX2) guarantees maximum performance.
- Utilizes NVIDIA and AMD Graphics processing units with a high-performance methods.
- Utilizes modern Intel HD Graphics GPUs.
- Supports up to 64 simultaneous processing threads (multi-CPU, multi-GPU).
- All MS Access 2007 - 2016 encryption methods are supported.
- Windows 10 Compatible.
How it works?
Encryption methods used in Access 2007 are not very strong by today standards and there is a way to replace database password with guarantee (please check Access 2007 Password), however there is no way to recover the original password without exhaustive password search and if the password is as important as database content than ACCDB Password allows you to search through millions of passwords per second.
Password verification methods used in MS Access 2010 - 2016 are based on industry strong encryption algorithms (SHA-1, SHA-512, AES) and instant password recovery or decryption cannot be guaranteed in contrast to prior MS Access versions. Moreover recovery speed is limited due to iterative methods used in password verification.
In order to recover these types of passwords, candidates have to be created based on dictionary, sequentially based on a charset and length selected or as combination of dictionaries, sequences and fixed parts. ACCDB Password allows you to set several attacks in queue, split password in parts and set each part independently with virtually endless number of combinations. Additional modifications are available including unique keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique, multi-position modification char replacement (e.g. Z or z with 2), etc.
We did our best to enhance this tool performance as well as the recovery speed with some advanced methods and it found to be the fastest tool for .accdb database password recovery. Password recovery speed for very common hardware is available below to back this statement up.
What is the password recovery speed?
The final password recovery speed is equal to CPUspeed + GPU(1)speed + ... + GPU(N)speed.
For example (Access 2010): Intel i3 + integrated HD 4400 GPU + AMD R9 280X = 1 000 + 400 + 24 600 = ~26 000 p/s.
|Intel® Core™2 Duo
T7500 @ 2.20GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
2100 @ 3.10GHz
|Intel® Core™ i7
2600 @ 3.40GHz
|Intel® Core™ i3
4130 @ 3.40GHz
|~3 000 000 p/s||~6 000 000 p/s||~12 000 000 p/s||~7 500 000 p/s|
|~230 p/s||~475 p/s||~1 000 p/s||~1 060 p/s|
|~30 p/s||~60 p/s||~130 p/s||~135 p/s|
Intel HD and Iris Graphics: Intel integrated GPUs starting from HD Graphics 4000 can be used for password recovery acceleration. Intel GPU utilization is a unique feature of Thegrideon Software tools.
|+ Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|(12 CUs, i3 4130)|
|Access 2010||Access 2013/16|
|+ 410 p/s||+ 50 p/s|
There are too many cards to list, but the main concept is simple: compute units (CUs) are the main building blocks of GPU calculation power. So card with 32 CUs is approximately twice faster than 16 CUs GPU of the same family and architecture.
AMD GPUs are very "password recovery friendly" and consistent despite architecture change from VLIW5 to VLIW4 and now to GCN.
|+ AMD GPU:|
HD 6770 (10 CUs)
R9 280X (32 CUs)
|+ 7 800 (780/CU)||+ 25 000 (780/CU)|
|756 (75/CU)||+ 3 100 (97/CU)|
Results with Kepler/Maxwell architecture and sm_35/sm_50 compute capabilities are much better in per CU performance than Fermi.
|+ NVIDIA GPU:|
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470
(14 CUs, sm_20)
|NVIDIA GRID K520
(8 CUs, sm_30)
|NVIDIA GT 640
(just 2 CUs, Kepler, sm_35)
|+ 5300 (378/CU)||+ 3963 (495/CU)||+ 2870 (1435/CU)|
|+ 710 (40/CU)||+ 600 (75/CU)||+ 340 (170/CU)|
GPU performance is somewhat variable with number of factors including GPU/CPU combination and even driver version. Please contact us if your recovery speed is noticeable different from the data above.
Trial version allows you to setup and run any password search for up to 15 minutes. Saved search progress can be used in registered version only. Recovered passwords are hidden behind the asterisks "****".
With the "Home User" License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non-commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase the "Business User" License.
Home User license is only $29.95 and Business User license is $44.95.
After payment processing is completed, you will immediately receive the email with your registration key. The key should be entered into the evaluation version, which can be downloaded from this page.