SQL Password Bypasser
- SQL Password Bypasser by Thegrideon Software is an advanced tool for MS SQL Server password management.
- It allows you to instantly reset or change SQL Server accounts passwords or start password recovery search.
- SQL Password Bypasser works with all versions of MS SQL Server
SQL Password Bypasser Features:
- SQL Server Accounts Passwords can be cleared or changed instantly.
- Lists SQL Server Instances with associated master.mdf files.
- Allows you to Start / Stop SQL Server Service to edit master.mdf.
- Allows you to select any account to reset password for.
- Several attacks can be configured and queued if original password is required:
- advanced mixed attacks for precise search range setup:
- multi-position modifications to cover modern password policies;
- simple modifications: add part(s) copy, add reversed copy, etc.
- typing errors generation with new multi-position options;
- brute-force attacks based on a charset and length selected:
- optional limit on a number of equal chars;
- dictionary attacks with modifications (several wordlists are included):
- password in reverse, capitalized, uppercased, lowercased;
- adjustable mixed-case mode;
- preset or custom char replacements: Aa with @, Ss with 5, Ii with !, etc.
- advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique;
- "save passwords to a file" option to verify search settings or to generate a new wordlist, etc;
- highly optimized code (SSE, AVX, AVX2) guarantees maximum performance;
- audio, script or web address based post-search notification;
- Works with all versions: MS SQL Server 2000 - 2017.
- x32 and x64 editions are supported.
- Windows 7 - Windows 10.
MS SQL Server Logins and Passwords (as well as database configurations) are stored in SQL Master Database file, named "master.mdf". Passwords are stored hashed, so they are hard to recover, but passwords can be replaced instantly. SQL Password Bypasser allows you to stop active SQL database, list logins, reset (change) selected account password and start the database.
Password search is always an option and SQL Password Bypasser allows you to set several attacks in queue: dictionary, brute-force with a charset and length selected or mixed (combination of dictionary, sequential and fixed parts). You can split password in parts and set each part independently with virtually endless number of combinations. Search speed is millions passwords per second.
Trial version allows you to check compatibility and list SQL Accounts in "master.mdf". Password recovery test runs are 15 min limited.
With the "Home User" License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non-commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase the "Business User" License.
Home User license is only $29.95 and Business User license is $44.95.
After payment processing is completed, you will immediately receive your registration key by email. The key should be entered into the evaluation version available from this page.