SQL Password Bypasser
- SQL Password Bypasser by Thegrideon Software is an advanced tool for MS SQL Server Account passwords management. With SQL Password Bypasser you can instantly reset or change SQL Server accounts passwords or start password recovery search.
- SQL Password Bypasser works with all versions of MS SQL Server
SQL Password Bypasser Features:
- SQL Server Accounts Passwords can be cleared or changed instantly.
- Lists SQL Server Instances with associated master.mdf files.
- Allows you to Start / Stop SQL Server Service to edit master.mdf.
- Allows you to select any account to reset password for.
- Works with all versions: MS SQL Server 2000 - 2017.
- x32 and x64 editions are supported.
- Several attacks can be configured and queued if original password is required:
- brute-force attacks based on a charset and length selected:
- optional limit on a number of equal chars;
- dictionary attacks with modifications (several wordlists are included):
- password in reverse;
- capitalized, uppercase, lowercase, mixed case;
- predefined char replacements: Aa with @, Ss with 5, Ii with !, etc.
- custom char replacements
- advanced keyboard layouts-aware recovery technique;
- mixed attacks for precise search range configuration;
- multi-position modifications to cover modern password policies;
- Highly optimized code (SSE, AVX, AVX2) guarantees maximum performance.
- Audio, script or web address based post-search notification.
- Windows 7 - Windows 10.
How is it possible?
MS SQL Server Logins and Passwords (as well as database configurations) are stored in SQL Master Database file, named "master.mdf". Passwords are stored hashed, so they are hard to recover, but passwords can be replaced instantly. SQL Password Bypasser allows you to stop active SQL database, list logins, reset (change) selected account password and start the database.
Password search is always an option and SQL Password Bypasser allows you to set several attacks in queue: dictionary, sequentially based on a charset and length selected or as combination of dictionaries, sequences and fixed parts. You can split password in parts and set each part independently with virtually endless number of combinations. Search speed is millions password per second.
Support and Contacts
Trial version allows you to list SQL Accounts in "master.mdf". Registered version is required in order to reset passwords. Password recovery test runs are 15 min limited.
With the "Home User" License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non-commercial environment. To use the program in a corporate, government or business environment, you should purchase the "Business User" License.
Home User license is only $29.95 and Business User license is $44.95.
After payment processing is completed, you will immediately receive your registration key by email. The key should be entered into the evaluation version available from this page.