MS Word Password Recovery Tools
Microsoft Word's native file formats are denoted either by a .doc or .docx file extension; .dot and .dotx extensions are used for templates; visual basic macro-enabled documents and templates are defined by .docm or .dotm extensions starting from Word 2007.
.doc and .dot files are OLE structured storage files in the Binary File Format. The format is used by Word 97-2003.
.docx, .dotx, .docm, .dotm are based on Office Open XML (WordProcessingML) format. The format has been introduced with Word 2007 and used in Word 2007-2016.
VBA projects can be saved as part of most of the formats, although VBA projects can be considered as "independent" attachment.
Below you can find Thegrideon Software tools designed for Word documents and templates as well as VBA Projects.
- MS Word 97 - 2003. (.doc, .dot, ...)
- MS Word 2007 - 2016. (.docx, .dotx, ...)
- Fast password recovery tool for MS Word documents with AES-based encryption (Office 2007-2016) as well as 40bit RC4 and 40-128bit CryptoAPI (Office 97-2003).
- Instant recovery or replacement for Write-protection and Document-protection passwords.
- MS Word 97 - 2003. (.doc, .dot, ...) only
- File decryption (password reset) tool with guaranteed result!.
- MS Office 97 - 2016. (.doc, .dot, .docm, .dotm, ...)
- VBA Project can be accessed instantly. Source code recovery.