Password Recovery Service
Archives with lost passwords are quite common. Protected legacy Databases and Spreadsheets can be an important part of any business as well as Word documents and OneNote sections, Company files and Presentations. There are many formats and types, some can be processed with guarantee, some require a lot of processing.
It is hard to list all the file types we can process, so the best way to check is to upload your file or contact us with protected file details. Whatever the case we have large collection of tools, hardware, techniques and years of experience to process almost any protected file.
Please note: we do not process clearly copyrighted content and archives with software or scripts.
Step by Step
- Please fill the form below and upload your protected file. If your file is larger than 20Mb, please contact us first!
- We will examine your file, process it and reply with processing and payment details. If report is not delivered in our service timeframe, please check your spam and junk filters or contact us.
- Results (password / file) are sent after payment of service fee.
Types of Service
- Standard service (25 USD service fee):
up to 12 hours in a queue
1h processing time
- Express service (45 USD service fee):
processing starts right away
1h processing time
Please, fill the form and press "Send".
By sending or uploading my file to Thegrideon Service:
- I agree to pay the mutually agreed upon fees upon satisfactory completion of the described work.
- I affirm that I am the legal owner of all files and data that will be sent for password or security recovery work and that I have the legal right to access all data, information and files therein.
- I further attest that the recovered data, passwords and/or files will not be used for any illegal purpose.
- I further attest that by Thegrideon Services providing recovery or security services they are not participating in any illegal activity.
"Over 600 Paradox script files, all encrypted, make up a legacy Paradox for DOS application a new client has. They want me to replicate it in Access, so they are no longer beholden to the fellow who wrote it, or limited to legacy versions of Windows. To understand all the business rules, now in effect over 15 years, we had to get into the scripts and read them. Thegrideon Software was able to give us plain-text files for each of the 620 or so scripts, in just a few days, and at a reasonable price for the work and value involved. We thank them.", Phil Marcus ("Dr.Database"), Washington DC.